NVS Teachers Recruitment 2019 Apply Online | 251 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT Principal Jobs @navodaya.gov.in
NVS Teachers Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
NVS Teachers Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification released for 251 Post Graduate Teacher Principal Vacancies to apply Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT Online Application Form at www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsrect2019.org
The latest employment news update indeed for all those who are looking for teacher vacancies in Navodaya Vidyalaya to direct their career on the right path. Now, the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi has started latest NVS recruitment of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), Principal, Assistant Commissioner (Administration), Computer Operator and Assistant for the year 2019. As per the official notice, the department will accept NVS Teachers Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form only from eligible candidates till last date of registration procedure. Interested contestants who are searching for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT Notification 2019 can download it from this page through a direct link uploaded below. The Government of India has created this employment opportunity to empower all unemployed degree holders excitedly waiting for central govt jobs in teaching filed. There are total 251 vacancies released and fill up through NVS PGT Recruitment by the authority. All the useful information about NVS Principal Jobs is available in this article. Just go through below description for Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2019 eligibility details, selection process and important dates, etc.
Recently, the Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Examination 2019-2020 Notification has been issued for filling up 251 teaching and non-teaching posts. The NVS is inviting online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the posts like Assistant Commissioner, Principal, PGTs, Computer Operator and Assistant jobs. All the interested contestants are advised to apply for these vacancies through an official website www.navodaya.gov.in. Here the NVS Recruitment Apply Online link is available at the bottom of this web page and candidates can use this direct link to submit their applications without wasting time. The online registration will start from 10 AM on 15/01/2019 and ends on 14/02/2019 at 11:59 PM. If you have qualifications like Graduation Degree, B.Ed, and Masters Degree in relevant subjects, then you are eligible for NVS Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies and able to apply your form. The selection board will conduct written examination and interview to shortlist best candidates for NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. The applicants are liable to post anywhere in India after their selection. Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines available below for how to apply NVS Online Application Form for PGT, Principal & Other Posts.
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Recruitment Notification No.:||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||251 vacancies|
|Job Role:||1) Principal
3) Assistant Commissioner
5) Computer Operator
|Type of Posts:||Teaching & Non Teaching Posts|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Apply Mode:||On-line only|
|Application Dates:||15 JAN to 14 FEB 2019|
|Official Websites:||» www.navodaya.gov.in
All candidates must ensure themselves that they are ok with the eligibility norms and other instructions written in official notification of Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT Vacancy 2019. We have given details regarding vacancies such as academic qualifications, age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, selection methodology, submission dates, and call letter here in this article. Check NVS PGT Teacher Syllabus from the bottom of this page for starting exam preparation.
NVS Vacancy 2019 Details
|♦ Post wise Vacancies Details ♦|
|S. N.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|01.||Principal (Group A)||25 vacancies|
|02.||Assistant Commissioner (Group A)||03 vacancies|
|03.||Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B)
» Hindi: 11
» Maths: 17
» Physics: 34
» Biology: 16
» History: 21
» Economics: 37
» Commerce: 21
» Geography: 25
» Chemistry: 25
» Information Technology: 11
|04.||Assistant (Group C)
|05.||Computer Operator (Group C)||03 vacancies|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||251 vacancies|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Age Limit (as on Cutoff Date): The maximum age limit post wise must be as shown under:
- PGT – Not exceeding 40 years
- Principal – Not exceeding 50 years
- Assistant Commissioner – 45 years upper age limit
- Computer Operator & Assistant – Between 18 to 30 years
NVS Teacher Recruitment Educational Qualifications: All the contestants must possess following qualifications from a recognized university or institute of the Government.
- Principal: Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate; B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): 02 (two) years Integrated Post Graduate Course in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate from Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate in relevant subjects from a recognized University.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration): Graduate Degree and Holding analogous post on regular basis OR With 08 (eight) years service in the Level 7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix.
- Assistant: Degree and Knowledge of Computer Operation
- Computer Operator: Degree and Skill in word-processing & data entry with a 01 (one) year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- NOTE: For more details related to post wise desirable qualifications & experience, download the official notification pdf file uploaded below and check it out.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs Selection Process: The most talented contestants will be shortlisted based on their performance in the following selection phases:-
- Written Examination
NVS Teacher Jobs Pay Scale (per month):-
- PGT Vacancy: Level-8 (Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Principal Vacancy: Level-12 (Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Assistant Commissioner Vacancy: Level-11 (Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Assistant Vacancy: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Computer Operator Vacancy: Level-4 (Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-) in the Pay Matrix
Examination Fees (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable): The examination fee should be paid via online mode through a prescribed link at online application. All those candidates belong to ST/ SC/ PWD/ Woman categories are exempted from the fee. The post wise exam fee payable is as under:-
- Principal – Rs. 1,500/-
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 1,500/-
- PGTs – Rs. 1,000/-
- Assistant – Rs. 800/-
- Computer Operator – Rs. 800/-
How to fill NVS PGT Online Application Form 2019?
Note: All the contestants must a have a valid email ID and should be kept active during this recruitment process. Those who don’t have personal email ID can create it before applying online. Those candidates who are eligible for Non Teaching & Teaching Jobs in NVS have to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website at navodaya.gov.in and nvsrect2019.org. Hence, follow the below-mentioned process to register application form at the official website.
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Form ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Step 02: Click on Recruitment Notice link and read all the instructions mentioned in a notification file.
Step 03: If you are satisfied with eligibility criteria after going thoroughly, then click on “NVS Online Application Form” link.
Step 04: Carefully fill up your details like Name, Gender, Category, Age, Education, Permanent Address, Phone Number, Email, etc. in the application form.
Step 05: Now, scan and upload your recent photograph, signature and thumb impression at the appropriate places as per instructions.
Step 06: Pay examination fee through the prescribed link attached with the form.
Step 07: Press “Final Submit” button after inserting the necessary details.
Step 08: Finally, a login ID and password will generate after successful submission of application.
Step 09: Save the login Id and password to your device for further usage.
Step 10: Don’t forget to take a printout of the online application for document verification.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Dates
Candidates will get Online Registration Dates, Fee Payment Dates, Exam Dates, etc. from the below description as an official notification released by the higher authorities.
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Date:||12th January 2019|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:||15th January 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form:||14th February 2019|
|Due Date to Pay Application/ Examination Fee:||15th February 2019|
|Hall Ticket Download Date:||10th March 2019 onwards|
|Written Examination Date:||March 2019, Last week|
|Date of Result:||To be notified later|
- The written test will consist of 01 (one) paper for 180 marks.
- The examination will have objective type multiple choice questions.
- The PGT syllabus will have topics like General English & Hindi (40:20+20 marks), General Awareness (30 marks), General Intelligence, Numerical Ability & Reasoning (30 marks), Teaching Aptitude (20 marks) and concerned subject knowledge (60 marks).
- The difficulty level of the PGTs question papers will be of Post Graduation standard.
- Medium of examination will be bilingual Hindi and English.
- The total time duration is 03 hours (i.e. 180 minutes)
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer in the written examination.
🙏🏻🙏🏻 Need your support. Please Share the Link if it is really helpful to all of you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻