TOPIC WISE IA NOTES For IA 2018
- Overview of computers including basic input and output devices, pointing devices and scanners and printers.
- Basic knowledge of Computer operating system and common applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, power point and Access.
- Representation of Data (Digital vs Analog, Number system-Decimal, binary and hexadecimal, concepts of files and its types, basics of data processing.
- Basics of Internet technology and internet protocols, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search engines, and services. Basics of online and offline messaging. Internet browsers, Web Publishing, Creating and maintaining websites, HTML interactivity tools, Multimedia and graphics, Voicemail and Video conferencing and basics of e-commerce.
- Computer security: Securing computers from Infections like Viruses, malware or other malicious attacks, Basics of Firewalls. Backing up and restoring data.
- Algorithms for problem-solving, Introduction to C language, Principles and Programming Techniques, Introduction of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.